Scrapbooking for My Mother.

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu



"Our Lord! Forgive me and my parents, and (all) the believers on the Day when the reckoning will be established."
( سورة إبراهيم , Ibrahim, Chapter #14, Verse #41)



I would like to talk about my beloved mother. Recently I made a very beautiful but simple scrapbook for my mother. I search for poems that I like and also has a special message that I want to tell my mother but, I was too shy to put it into words to her.



In that scrapbook I put our family, my father and mother, my siblings and my parents grandchildren photos in. Next to each photos I included poems and an article that related to the photos. It took me a week finding the poems, the whole morning shopping for the scrapbooking kit and printing the photos and an afternoon arranging the photos and poems in that scrapbook. I really enjoyed making it and my daughters were also helping me. My husband was impressed with it. Alhamdulillah I was very satisfied with it because it was something I made with all my love to gift it to my mother.

The day I gave it to my mother, you should see her happiness. I think she really love it and kept looking at it. My father also enjoy looking at it. I think it bring back memories and the feeling of abundants for having such a wonderful family.



I ask Allah to help me to be dutiful and good to my mother while we are still live in this world which will not be long.

I love my mother very much. I hope Allah loves her too. I pray to Him that He will give me a lots of opportunities to do good deeds to her. May Allah forgive her , have mercy on her and guide her to the straight path, keep her iman strong and make her die in Islam.



"My Lord! Forgive me, and my parents, and him who enters my home as a believer, and all the believing men and women. And to the Zalimoon (polytheists, wrong-doers, and disbelievers, etc.) grant You no increase but destruction!"
( سورة نوح , Nooh, Chapter #71, Verse #28)

Ameen.

Comments