M... Special Needs Progress

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

I notice that M spasm getting worst. She makes a lot of involuntarily movement. I think her botox wear off. She is due for her next injection on August. Last night she did not sleep at all. Her legs kept stiffing. She crossed her legs like scissors. She was not comfortable at all. She was crying and very tired. Her legs was shaking quite regular. On a sudden she would stop for awhile but soon after that she will start stiffing, spasm plus crying and everything.

Alhamdulillah 'ala kulli hal.

I ask Allah to grant me patience. Aameen.

Narrated 'Ata bin Abi Rabah: Ibn 'Abbas said to me, "Shall I show you a woman of the people of Paradise?" I said, "Yes." He said, "This black lady came to the Prophet and said, 'I get attacks of epilepsy and my body becomes uncovered; please invoke Allah for me.' The Prophet said (to her), 'If you wish, be patient and you will have (enter) Paradise; and if you wish, I will invoke Allah to cure you.' She said, 'I will remain patient,' and added, 'but I become uncovered, so please invoke Allah for me that I may not become uncovered.' So he invoked Allah for her." (Book #70, Hadith #555)

Comments