Standing Frame Broke.

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

M is three now. She needs standing frame to help her standing. Read about her standing frame here.


I am holding M standing.

Alhamdulillah, one month ago her standing frame broke. I have to hold her standing because she can't standing by herself without support. But I can't do it for hours. She is quite heavy. It will hurt my back. I am hoping that we will get a new standing frame for M soon so she will not forget how to stand. When she is not in a standing position she likes bending her knees. I am worried her knee bones will deform because she kept bending. She would also crossed her legs which could incresed the chance of hips dislocated. With the standing frame, her legs can be straight and apart with the straps.


This is how she cross her legs.



Her knees are bending like that most of the time.



She bends them when she is awake while laying down.



And she even bending her knees when she is asleep


Insha Allah, meanwhile I will continue holding her even my back will get hurt for the sake of helping her legs straight.

Comments