Cures from Allah

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Khai had pain in her right ear last night. She took Belladonna a homeopathic remedy for the pain. Her complaint that she can't go to sleep and was up till 11:30 pm. Alhamdulillah I kept telling her to take the remedy every time she shouted pain. She cried loud because of the pain. Alhamdulillah this morning she is better.

On Saturday, she had a fever and headache. My husband gave her Olive Extract. I also asked her to take Belladonna for fever and Ignitia for her headache. She stayed all day in bed. Hani her sister took some food for her. She also burn Lavender and Tea Tree essential oils in the room. She was better on Sunday morning.

Tas loves at the attention her sister received. She said that she was sicked too. I told her to stay in bed like Khai if she is not well. She was on the bed for not even 5 minutes then she off to play.

Muja was coughing since Saturday too. She vomited brownish discharge after I gave her olive extract. She also has a lot of mucus in her throat area and her breath was wheezing. I gave her Ant Tart for her wheezy breathing. When she is not well usually she stiffens a lot. So I gave her Arnica, Belladonna, Cuprum and Ignitia as well.

She slept for 7 hours from 3:30 am to 11:30 am. On Sunday her chough has reduced as well as her vomit. All day she was happy until around Maghrib she screamed and dribbled a lot. Her cloth was soaking wet because she is teething. I gave her Chamomilla because I ran out of her teething remedy. Alhamdulillah it calms her and she slept at 9:30 pm.

On Monday morning her coughing is back plus her teething. Her top molar on both sides is coming out. I have to get her Kreostum for teething because last night I hold her straight form 7 pm until 12:30 am because she didn't want to be put down. I gave here Belladonna, Arnica and Cuprum for her spasm. I also gave her Melatonin to help her sleep.

I nearly lost my patience. My back is hurting. She didn't stop crying. Her body was arching and stiffening. I didn't know what else to do. I was not praying because of period. Then suddenly I uttered La Illaha Illa Allah with all my faith that only Allah can relieve her pains and my hardships. Subhana Allah then my dhikir which came from my crying heart calm her down and made her sleep, Alhamdulillah.

Comments