Hajj Mabrur, Insha Allah.

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Kaabah or also known as Makkah

Alhamdulillah, I had the most amazing hajj journey 1428/2007 from 2nd December to 27th of December this year. All praise be to Allah, who took me to Makkah, the place where Prophet Ibrahim alaihi salam leave his wife and son by the order of Allah, to perform Hajj with my dear husband. I was amazed at his faith to Allah with the hardships travelling through the rocky mountains of Makkah by foot while here I am travelling in an airconditioned bus and still felt the difficulty of the journey.

Alhamdulilah we were invited to the House of Allah, Kaabah, built by two faithful Prophets of Allah Ibrahim and Ismail alaihi salam. It was an amazing experience when I set my eyes on the Kaabah for the very first time. I can't explain the feeling of peace and tranquillity every time I stepped my feet inside the Masjid ul Haram and looking at the Kaabah. Alhamdulillah, there were no words that I could describe my feeling being through the Hajj journey. I guess ones have to experience herself to fell it.

Subhana Allah, I was so fortunate to be among the other Hujaj performing Hajj and visited the Prophet's Masjid. It was a privilege praying in Raudah, a piece of Jannah in the Prophet's Masjid. Being in that masjid remind me of the sacrificed the Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasalam went through when spreading the deen of Islam. He was an amazing man, that Allah sent to humankind, the best example for us. I was so fortunate to come closer to the resting place of our prophet and have the opportunity to send salam to him as close as I could be to him. O Allah sent peace and blessing upon our prophet Muhammad!

My Hajj journey is my Hijrah, to practice Islam slowly but steadily according to the Qur'an and the Sunnah of our prophet sallallahu alaihi wasalam.

Insha Allah, if there is a time I would write more about my amazing journey.

Comments