Who is at kindy 2008?

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu


Guess who is at kindy this year? Right! My baby, Muja is at kindy this year.

Masha Allah on Monday morning this week was Muja first day of kindy. I packed her red backpack with her 10 and 60 ml syringe, tube extention, litmus paper, Padiesure formula and water bottle for her tube feed. I also put in Heinz Pureed baby food for oral feed with the soft plastic spoon. Other then those I packed her hearing aids, nappies, wipes, bibs and spare cloths. I label all her things including the nappies.

I gave her a nice warm bath, shampoo her hair and brushed her teeth. She didn't like it when the tooth brush entered her mouth. Her lower lip is still sore because she bit it few days ago. I gently applied Misk Aroma Arnica Massage Oil, which I made, all over her body before put on her pink and red flower top and pink tight pants. When I applied the oil on, her body was so soft and relaxed. I brushed her head and tight it with purple headband. I put on her white shoe. Masha Allah, she is ready for kindy.

My husband helped clean her insert or special chair made for her. At home the chair is screw to the kim which has four wheels for moving around. When going out the chair or insert can be tight to her pram. Insha Allah, that chair can also goes on the wheelchair when she have one.

After packed all her stuffs, I carried Muja to the car and she sit on her car sit as usual. I have mixed feeling while travelling to Carson Street School where Muja's kindy is. This was my second time away without her. First was when I went to hajj last December. Although this time she is only going from 8:30 am to 2:30pm every Monday and Tuesday, I felt strange without her at home. I miss her.

At school she was greet by almost everyone we meet. They were very friendly and caring. It was so hard to leave and say goodbye to her, but I put my trust on Allah to protect her. I also know that she was caring by good people.

I came back to school around 2:30 to pick up Muja. She was happy and enjoyed her first Conductive Education at kindy. Insha Allah next time I will posting about what she is doing at kindy.

Read about her assessment day at Carson Street School here.

Comments