Nice beautiful recitation from Masjidil Haram and Masjid An Nabawi

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Right now I really miss Makkah and Madinah
I miss praying in the Masjidil Haram
I miss praying in the Masjidil Nabawi.
I miss the voices of the imams who led the prayer
I miss shearing my tears because his recitation enters right into my heart
I miss the feeling of my heart trembling
I miss the tranquility I felt in there
I miss the peace in there
I miss the feeling of how close I can be with Allah in there

Enjoy the videos. Subhana Allah! I love Sheikh Mahir al Muayqali recitation and also Sheikh Salah al Budair. May Allah reward them with good in this world and the hereafter.

Sheikh Mahir Isha Prayer in Masjidil Haram



Sheikh Salah al Budair Maghrib Prayer in Madinah

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hOpe to gO there One day insha-Allah..