Finding an accessible wheelchair van

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

I am looking for a vehicle to replace my family wagon. The wagon is too small and leaves no more space for our family. Like mentioned in my previous post, my car has another transmission problem recently. I can't drive it anymore. The engine keeps going off while I'm driving.

I was thinking that since Muja will received her new wheelchair insha Allah on January, it is time to purchase a van that can fit a wheelchair.

I didn't know finding a wheelchair accessible van can be more complicated and a big headache. There are few vans that I saw that has the access to wheelchairs, but they are not in Perth. If I get one of them, I can't tell how good the engine is except for relying on my guess from the odometer reading. I also have to spend more for the shipping cost.

If I get a van that has no wheelchair access, I have to make sure that it is suitable for conversion to wheelchair access. Insha Allah I can try apply for funding assistance to install the wheelchair access in the future since it is not until January that Muja will get her wheelchair.

At the moment I am looking at my financial options. If I have one. Alhamdulillah, I have some saving. Loan with the bank is out of my options because of the interest. I am wondering if there may be someone who could give us a loan without any interest. Please contact me if you can offer me a loan with zero percent interest. Get real Lightnur! I can imagine people laughing at my silly thought. I am so serious. I only fear of Allah's anger and punishment. May Allah protect me from riba (interest) and purify my heart and intention only to please Him. Ameen.

Alhamdulillah, my family members help me to look for the van by using their car or dropping me there. But now Alhamdulillah, my lovely friend let me borrow her car. May Allah reward them all with good in this world and hereafter.

Comments