Muja got her new hearing aids from Australian Hearing.

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Alhamdulillah, Muja got her new Siemens Cielo 2P hearing aids from Australian Hearing. Today Muja, her oldest sister and me went for her fitting. Her audiologist, Micheal, did the setting while we wait for almost 40 minutes. Her hearing aids look similar that the one she has. Only its microphones holes are different. Her ear molds are a bit loose. I am afraid if they will get lost again like before. Insha Allah, it is not going to happen.

Since my car has a problem, we had to take a taxi there. Muja enjoyed the ride. The taxi driver was so nice and he gave us discount, Alhamdulillah. We get home by Transperth bus so we had to walk quite for some distance from the bus stop to our house. I stopped at the shop to get some groceries. It was too windy, but alhamdulillah not raining.

Alhamdulillah, it was a nice day out for me because I don't have to drive. I get to look around more because when I drive I concentrate on driving.

Comments