What colour should I get?

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Monica, a physiotherapist from CP Tech was supposed to come with the stroller and wheelchair for trial last week, but she did not. On Friday, Karlee, Muja's OT called to arrange another meeting. So today Monica and Karlee came.

Remember on last post about should I get stroller or wheelchair for Muja?, it was the Kimba Stroller I prefer. I don't know why I choose it but may be deep inside me don't want to accept that Muja need a wheelchair for mobility sooner or later. Alhamdulillah I am over it.

I have made the decision.

The Otto Bock Kimba Stroller is very nice but its wide and is too big to fit through the door of our house. The girls like the Kimba too because of its look. They thought Muja look comfortable in it.

It is most likely we will get the Zippie TS because of that. Not only that Muja look like a baby in the Kimba, she look like a grown up girl in the wheelchair. It is also more appropriate for school. I forgot that Muja is not a baby any more. She will be in school full time next year.

So, Insha Allah we are going to get the Zippie TS and Monica from the CP Tech will custom made the seat for Muja according to her special needs. Alhamdulillah, now that we got the fund for her wheelchair, it wont be long until Muja ride on her new wheelchair with style. I wonder what colour should I choose?

Comments