Invitation to International Day for People with Disability

In the name of Allah; the Merciful; the Compassionate - بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with you - السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته



The Muslim Women Support Center of WA and The Muslim Youth are organising an event to celebrate the International Day for People with Disability on Sunday, the 30th. November, 2008, between 10 am to 2 pm at Langford Islamic College, 57 Southgate Road, Langford.

Please come to join and celebrate with Muslims with disability, their carers and other Muslims community in Perth, Western Australia.

Insha Allah I will hold a stall selling my homemade natural soaps and gift bags of natural skin care products that I made from scratch.

Muja and I hope to see you there, insha Allah.



Note: Due to unexpected visitors and travelling, I have cancelled a stall for that day. I am sorry!

Comments