Lightnur in CONDUCTIVE WORLD.

In the name of Allah; the Merciful; the Compassionate - بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with you - السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته


I have received a rather nice gesture from Andrew Sutton who wrote Good news, faith and optimism from Western Australia in his blog CONDUCTIVE WORLD. He described me as indefatigable which means showing sustained enthusiastic action with unflagging vitality in the WordWeb thesaurus and dictionary software. As English is not my first language there are some words that I am not familiar with so the WordWeb is my handy reference other than Google search engine off course.

I appreciated his kind words. I am also grateful for his blog because each time I search into CE his blog comes out. There are so much that I discover about CE from his writing. I am new to this world but I believe with CE my child has a bright future as bright as mountain of light, the koh-i-nur diamond.

When you believe.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you... I do appreciate your words.

Andrew.