What happen during this autumn school holiday?

In the name of Allah; the Merciful; the Compassionate - بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with you - السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

It is Autumn school holiday here in Perth. Muja is enjoying most of it. For me, it was chaotic. Muja's cousins sleptover. Sometime they came in during the day to play. I wish for some quiet time. Alhamdulillah when I feel like it I just go to my room and shut the door. Muja sisters can care for her while I am having a rest.

Alhamdulillah I have older children who can take care of Muja. They can feed her, bath her, play with her, hold her, cuddle her, kiss her, talk to her and be there for her. They are caring and loving siblings to Muja. I always tell them that when I am not around anymore, they are the one who is going to care for Muja.

The first day of school holiday started and my nephews, niece, her husband and her daughter came from Malaysia. A few days before my sister, her husband with their 2 children arrived. In a week time my oldest sister and her husband came with my aunty, my father's youngest sister. Can you believe it? All my siblings are here! WOW! Alhamdulillah they are staying at my parents house but occasionally they came for lunch or dinner and for sleepover.

Why are they all here? Actually, my family were getting together for my parents 50th wedding anniversary. I can't believe my parents have been together for that long. May Allah keep them together as long as He wishes, Ameen.

Alhamdulillah, it was a beautiful day on my parents anniversary day. All our family was there accept my sister's other 2 children. The moment was precious to be with all my siblings and seeing my grown up nephews and nieces. I think my parents were happy and proud too. Muja was happy on that day for sure.

Looking back, time fly really fast. My sister went back to Malaysia. Soon my other sister is leaving with their children. Then... everything back to normal. I don't like normal. I would like my life to be full of unexpected.

Comments