Want to play bowling anyone?

In the name of Allah; the Merciful; the Compassionate - بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with you - السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

I am using the PODD Communication Book to ask Muja if she what to play bowling. Muja is 5 and she can't speak yet.

I show her the bowling pins in front of her.

I also show her the ball in her PODD book to emphasised to her again that we are going to play bowling.

This is how she answers with a huge smile. She is happy to play bowling. Then I go through
her PODD book and telling her what she is going to do. I told her that she is going to throw the ball and aim to hit the pins.

She is so excited and can't wait to throw the ball. She is looking at the handle where she is going to push to release the ball and hit the pins.

Once she hits the ball she looks straight at the pins.


She hits four out of six pins and is eager to hit the rest.

Using the PODD book I asked if she wants to do it again. She answer with a smile. So I told her again that she is going to throw the ball and try to aim at the pins.

She is looking at the pins before throwing the ball.

She hits the handle to release the ball and looks at where the ball goes.

She is so focused at where the ball hits.

Hooray she hits all the pins after few throws. She used her POOD book to tell me that it was a good game. Masha Allah, I was happy for her that she enjoys playing bowling.

Comments