Eid-ul-Fitr Mubarak 1430

In the name of Allah; the Merciful; the Compassionate - بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with you - السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته



Alhamdulillah we are so blessed with our newborn baby girl during the blessed month of Ramadan, although she is still in the special nursery care in Fremantle Hospital. I ask Allah to give everything good for her and us, ameen. Masha Allah, we can't wait to bring her home but may Allah give us patience.

I would like to greet all Muslims and lightnur readers especially Eid-ul-Fitr Mubarak and May Allah accept the fasting and all the worships from us and you during the month of Ramadan, ameen. Please forgive me if I have made any mistake or wrong doing to you in this blog or in my actions.

May Allah reward you with goodness.

Comments