How can I fight urinary tract infections naturally?

In the name of Allah; the Merciful; the Compassionate - بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with you - السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Alhamdulillah I have urine infection and it is so painful and irritating. Last week, I had a urine test and it was contaminated. So yesterday when I went to Natureco for Muja's acupuncture appointment, I asked them how can I fight urinary tract infections naturally without antibiotic.

They actually recommended me to take cranberry extract capsules but then the one they have contain something which could induce pregnancy. I was given Mediherb Echinacea instead and was also recommended to drink cranberry juice. Echinacea is said to boost our immune system so we can better fight off infectious bacteria and viruses. I have taken the capsule for two days now but it is still painful when I passed my urine. I guess I will get cranberry juice tomorrow, insha Allah. Cranberry helps clean up the urinary tract.

Urinary tract infection (UTI) occurs when the urinary tract is irritated and inflamed due to bacterial infection. Urine contains salts, fluids and waste products. But it normally doesn't contain bacteria, this harmful bacteria that causes the infection. When the bacteria sticks onto the bladder, it multiplies and develops into a urinary tract infection.

It's easy to tell when you got urinary tract infection. A number of symptoms include a burning sensation while urinating, a frequent desire to urinate even when little to nothing comes out, and bladder spasms. Other symptoms include foul-smelling urine and a mild fever.

I remember when Muja was about 1 year old. She had UTI as well, but it was treated with homeopathic remedy cantharis. Masha Allah the remedy worked for her UTI but not me. Alhamdulillah it never come back to her. Now I can imagine how she felt that time. She was irritated and restless. I can imagine the pain she has gone through. It was very painful, especially when you pass the urine.

I pray that it will go away soon as it is so uncomfortable, ameen.

Alright, now about Muja accupuncture. She was doing really well yesterday when Lawrance inserted the needles in her head, neck, hands and legs, alhamdulillah. She showed him how well she can hold her head. Most of the time she stared at the picture of bamboo hanging in the treatment room. As usual Lawrance gave her Chinese herbal.

Comments