Ramadan is just around the corner.

I have to tell you that Mujhee's grandmother is a great believer that Mujhee can understand. Alhamdulillah, I am so grateful for her understanding. When she comes over or when we visit her, she always asked me to get the PODD communication book, because she loves talking to Mujhee with it.

The other day when my mum came to give Mujhee some money and asked her what she wants to do with it, she said that she wanted to buy a new green shoe at the shop with the PODD book. When her aunty asked if she wants to go shopping with her, she say yes. Mujhee said no, when her uncle asked her if she wants to give the money to him.

I guess it's about time for Mujhee to have a new shoe since Ramadan is just around the corner. We need to get new outfits for Eid. Subhana Allah I am so excited about Ramadan and looking forward to it.

I asked Allah to guide me and my family to the truth and to keep us in the straight path so that we can be together not only in this world but in the hereafter, Amin.

Comments