Seizure medications: Clobazam, Keppra and Clonazapam.

Things are getting much better with Mujhee. I am so grateful to Allah for providing this relief.

Last time, I wrote a post about her seizures spasticity and sleepings. Praise be to Allah for making her seizures controlable with medications. She's on Clonazapam, Keppra and Clobazam. When she started on Keppra, her stomach got really upset and she vomited after taking it. Her seizures still kept coming. Her teacher and education assistants at school reported her seizure actiivities. One day her whole body shook until she almost fell of the changing table. Her upper body twitched more than before and of course she still did her normal chewing. It tooked a few weeks until she torelate it and her seizures almost disappeared after she was prescribed with Clonazapam.

Mujhee has been on Clonazapam since July 2011. Her pediatrition prescribed it the day she had her Botox injections. I have a feeling that her seizures has improved because of the injections, usually that's the case. As the Botox wear off she is more stiff and her seizures show regularly. I could be wrong. Allah knows. There are some times that her seizures appear when I forget to give her medications. The seizures also happen when she is not well with a tummy infection couple of weeks ago. I am so grateful that the medications can control her seizures. I almost wanted to stop her medications as her condition got to worse.

Insha Allah, If Allah wills, I will post about her sleeping.

Comments