Acrylic painting that says the majestic name of Allah.


I dream of crying in remembrance of Allah. This is one of my du'a list I wrote on last Ramadan. It was inspired by the visionaire email I received from Sheikh Muhammad Alshareef. I really hope to attend one of his Dream Du'a one day. He gave me an idea to vision my du'a.

When I have spare time, I love doing DIY project. Today I would like to share with you some pictures of what I did for my home to remind me about my dream.

I love Islamic calligraphy. I'm dying to do it but I don't know how. If you looked at my handwriting in Arabic, it's so bad.  I really love this painting by Stephani Fisher. I love its colour scheme. When I looked at the price, I thought I should make one myself. So here what I came up with, an acrylic painting that says the majestic name of Allah in the shape of water drop. This was not my original idea but my idea was I wanted something that can remind me about the dream. I got it from here


I know this one is far better than the one that I made, but I really love how the gold brighten it. In my previous post here I have a picture of this painting hanging above my writing table.


I also painted it on the rock.


Be creative. Do something creative. If I can do, you can do it too.

Comments